Space on ELRAP tours is limited!
In order to secure your reservation, a non-refundable down payment of US$100.00 is required. If you need to change your initial reservation, you may do this twice at no extra charge.
FIFTY PERCENT (less US$100.00) of the down payment must be made, not later than midnight Manila time, SIXTY DAYS before the confirmed tour date. If you choose not to send the down payment, it will be assumed by us that you do not wish to take the tour and your reservation will then be cancelled. The tour date always begins on a Saturday. Please arrive in Manila not later than the Friday before your tour date. Should you cancel your trip, for any reason, between 60 and 31 days prior to your tour date, a refund of 90% of this down payment can be returned to you. The remaining 10% of the down payment will be retained by ELRAP to cover the costs of processing your refund.
FULL PAYMENT for your tour must be made not later than midnight, Manila time, THIRTY DAYS before the confirmed tour date. The tour date always begins on a Saturday. Please arrive in Manila not later than the Friday before your tour date. If full payment is not made on the date indicated, your reservation will be considered cancelled, and the fifty percent down payment will be retained in full by ELRAP in order to cover expenses incurred on your behalf.
What we expect of our guests:
The Philippines is a conservative country. We expect that our guests will conduct themselves with the proper decorum at all times. Drunkenness, lewdness, and inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated, and ELRAP reserves the right to eject persons exhibiting such from the tour. No use of recreational drugs will be tolerated at any time during the tour.
Guests are expected to secure their own VISA to the Philippines. Visitors to the Philippines will automatically be granted a 21-day visa up arrival at the airport PROVIDED THEY HAVE AN OUTWARD BOUND TICKET. If you are not holding an outward bound ticket, you will be required to purchase one at the airport, or you will not be allowed to enter the country.
If you wish to renew the twenty-one day visa while here in the Philippines, you will be required to make a trip to Immigration where you will be given a visa for an additional thirty-eight days, but you will have to pay PHP3,030.00 (approx. US$70.00) for it. It is advisable to contact the Philippine Embassy or Consulate nearest you and obtain the FREE fifty-nine day visa from the Consular Office before you depart your home country.
As part of the cost of your tour, you will be enrolled in Blue Cross Travelsafe travel & medical insurance for a period of 60 days (please review the brochure Blue Cross Travelsafe medical/travel insurance)
Therefore, your travel insurance is valid for:
“The period of insurance shall be in effect two hours upon arrival NAIA (Ninoy Aquino International Airport) Manila which shall also be considered as the point of origin, or the commencement of the policy (declared start date of the policy), which ever of these occurs later. Coverage under the policy and the endorsement with respect to all benefits stated in the official confirmation of coverage, except for trip cancellation benefit shall also be in effect on the above condition.
Policy ceases whichever of the following occurs first:
- A. The expiry date of the insurance coverage as specified in the Official confirmation of coverage in the schedule of benefits
- B. 2 hours upon arrival in the terminal premises of the point of origin, which is NAIA, on their scheduled departure going back to their country of residence.”
Should your trip be cancelled for the reasons outlined in the parameters of the policy, stated below, a refund shall be forthcoming from Blue Cross:
“This provides reimbursement for the unused and non-refundable portion of your
travel and accommodation expenses which have been paid in advance, if
your trip is cancelled within 30 days prior to the scheduled departure date or on the
scheduled departure date. The cancellation must be due to death, life threatening
condition or sickness of the Insured, or his immediate family member which require
emergency medical attention, or due to natural catastrophe or unexpected outbreak
of strike, riot or civil commotion at the planned destination.”
Please be advised that this policy is valid for persons up to the age of 75 years only. If you are 76 years old and above and wish to go on this tour, please advise Betsy Malca at firstname.lastname@example.org and arrangements will be made accordingly.
The contact person for any questions you may have about Blue Cross Travelsafe Insurance is Mr. Randy de la Cruz who can be reached at email@example.com or via Lacson & Lacson Insurance Brokers Inc. 15th Fl. Burgundy Corporate Tower 252 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. Makati City 1200 Philippines Tel # (63-2) 844-5773 & (63-2) 844-7930. Please advise Mr. De la Cruz that you are with ELRAP.